Aurangabad, Aug 17 (ANI): At least 30 students of Mahila Kala Mahavidyalaya hostel in Aurangabad city fell sick after consuming food made in their hostel. Of the 30 girls, 15 were discharged after primary treatment, said the hospital authority. After consuming the meal, most of them complained of vomiting and stomach pain. Later, hostel authorities rushed them all to a nearby hospital.
- Next story Watch: Bengaluru’s Varthur lake spills toxic foam on streets hitting traffic movement
- Previous story Peruvian teachers clash with police over pay