Shamli (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 10 (ANI): At least 300 students of Saraswati Shishu Mandir School fell sick after inhaling gas from a sugar factory in Uttar Pradesh’s Shamli. The sugar factory used the toxic gas to dispose mill’s wastage. The incident took place after children complained of uneasiness in breathing, stomach-ache and they were rushed to the district hospital for treatment. According to the doctors, most of the students were out of danger and were discharged after administering first aid and some life-saving injections.
- 300 students fall sick after gas leak in sugar factory
- Pakistani theatre actress Shamim shot dead in Multan
- 1996 Sonipat bomb blasts case: Convict Abdul Karim Tunda gets life term
- Transgender community stages protest demanding 5% reservation in elections
- Handicrafts exhibition in school attracts visitors