Eindhoven University of Technology researchers say their prototype device can provide WiFi speeds hundreds of times faster than current commercial systems, using infrared rays of light. Jim Drury reports.
- Next story Sufiyon Ki Vaadi (Weekly Program) – Aug 14, 2017
- Previous story No region of J and K will benefit from removal of Article 35(A): Omar Abdullah
- Mercedes C Class Cabriolet Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I
- Mercedes C Class Cabriolet Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II
- MV Agusta Rivale Walkaround Motorcycle Exhibition Part I
- North Korea’s Kim Jong Un says he will visit South Korea
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson expecting their third child, a girl!