Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda followers have started reaching the sect’s Sector-23 based Naam Charcha Ghar three days ahead of the verdict in rape case against the chief, Gurmeet Ram Rahim, at the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in Chandigarh on August 25.
- 30,000 Dera Sacha Sauda Followers Gather Ahead Of Rape Verdict
- Robot priest ‘Pepper’ can lead funerals on the cheap
- Vijender Predicts More Than One Medal For India At The WC
- Torso found in Denmark belongs to missing journalist – police
- Dera Sacha Sauda Followers Stockpile Petrol, Weapons Ahead Of Rape Verdict