Hyderabad (Telangana), July 22 (ANI): Telangana Minister of Municipal Administration, Urban Development and Information Technology K.T. Rama Rao met tribals’ who came from agency areas of Mulugu, Eturnagaram and Jayashankar Bhupalpally and listened to their grievances. After meeting the tribal people, Rao said the Telangana government has established 33 Tribal Sand Cooperative societies to help the community. Minister A Chandulal and Rao also gave away cheque of Rs 2.2 Crores as dividend from TSMDC Ltd to Tribal Sand Cooperative Societies. Rao added that till now Rs. 17 crores have been given to these members. He further said 12 more societies will be set up to help 1200 to 1300 tribal families. The Tribal Sand Societies were established by the Telangana government to ensure revenues generated by mining in tribal areas benefits the locals.
- 33 Tribal Sand Cooperative established to help tribal community: K.T. Rama Rao
- Telangana Government reduces kids burden, restricts school bags weight to 5 kg
- Unknown Assailants Thrash Cricketer Parvinder Awana
- Sunny Leone & Hubby Daniel Weber Adopt Baby Girl Name Nisha Kaur Weber
- One pontoon bridge connects Mosul’s shattered halves