Sirsa (Haryana). Aug 28 (ANI): At least 34 children, aged between 6 to 22 years-old, were rescued by the District Child Protection Officer from Dera ashram on Monday. The convict Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s quantum of sentence will be pronounced today. Scores of ashrams have been sealed and hundreds of Dera followers have been arrested since the Dera Sacha Sauda Chief was found guilty. Officials said that they have also checked their medicals.
- Next story Justice Dipak Misra sworn-in as 45th Chief Justice of India
- Previous story Sufiyon Ki Vaadi (Weekly Programme) – Aug 28, 2017
- Storm or blue sky? Investors mull post-correction risks for stocks
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti