Over 3,500 buses of Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) Undertaking went off the roads in Mumbai after its workers’ union went on a strike to press for their demands, including timely payment of salaries.
- Next story Breaking Stereotypes In ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ Says Kriti Sanon
- Previous story Madheshi Jana Adhikar Forum, Nepal threatens to boycott local polls
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry