China, Oct 13 (ANI): At least 36 panda cubs, which were born at the China Giant Panda Protection and Research Center this year, made their adorable debut on Friday in China’s Sichuan. Some of the cubs were born to first-time mothers lacking nursing experience and need additional care from the panda keepers. The panda cubs on display were aged one to five months.
- Chhattisgarh CM refuses to reduce VAT on fuel, says ‘prices are already low’
- 36 panda cubs make public appearance in China
- Watch: Widespread destruction in fire-hit Sonoma County
- Check out Sonakshi Sinha, Sidharth Malhotra and Akshaye Khanna in intense ‘Ittefaq’ posters!
- Terracotta handicrafts pull visitors to Diwali fair in Bhubaneswar