China, Oct 13 (ANI): At least 36 panda cubs, which were born at the China Giant Panda Protection and Research Center this year, made their adorable debut on Friday in China’s Sichuan. Some of the cubs were born to first-time mothers lacking nursing experience and need additional care from the panda keepers. The panda cubs on display were aged one to five months.
- Next story Chhattisgarh CM refuses to reduce VAT on fuel, says ‘prices are already low’
- Previous story Watch: Widespread destruction in fire-hit Sonoma County
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana