China, Oct 13 (ANI): At least 36 panda cubs, which were born at the China Giant Panda Protection and Research Center this year, made their adorable debut on Friday in China’s Sichuan. Some of the cubs were born to first-time mothers lacking nursing experience and need additional care from the panda keepers. The panda cubs on display were aged one to five months.
- Next story Chhattisgarh CM refuses to reduce VAT on fuel, says ‘prices are already low’
- Previous story Watch: Widespread destruction in fire-hit Sonoma County
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal
- Ford tries to improve China ties