Vadodara (Gujarat), July 27 (ANI): A 4.5 feet long crocodile entered into a house in Gujarat’s Vadodara on Wednesday night. Several crocodiles thrive in river Vishwamitri which flows through the Vadodara city. These reptiles often venture out in nearby areas when the river is in spate after heavy rainfall. The owner of the house informed the forest department team which reached the spot and captured the reptile.
- 4.5-feet-long crocodile strays into residential area, later captured
- Lalu Yadav, son Tejashwi hold meeting with party MLAs
- Don’t need any extra motivation as I love my batting: Cheteshwar Pujara
- Britain set to patrol South China Sea
- ‘No directives yet’ to implement transgender policy: Army Chief of Staff