Titlagarh (Odisha), July 29 (ANI): The 4 accused, in the high-profile murder case of Biju Janata Dal (BJD) state youth general secretary Abhimanyu Sahu, have been sentenced to life imprisonment. The order was given by a local court in Titlagarh on Friday. The four accused namely, Alok Das, Santosh Rana, Jagdish Bag and Naresh Singh have also been charged with a penalty of Rs. 20,000. Sahu was found dead with his throat slit on the roadside, near his home town in Titlagarh, about 400 kilometers from Bhubaneswar, on December 15, 2013.
- Next story Jain temple raises funds for flood-victims
- Previous story Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade remains suspended
- 2 Held For Assaulting, Burning Woman Alive In Temple
- CBI chargesheets Farooqabdullah and three others for alleged irregularities in cricket association
- International justice court hearing on Kullbhushan Jadhav Today
- Gujarat 5 state Highways closed due to water logging
- Sandeepa Dhar in Exclusive Interview For Sonali Bendre And Irrfan Khan At Cancer