Bidar (Karnataka), Dec 20 (ANI): An outing on the occasion of Ellu Amavasya-harvesting festival- turned into a tragedy when four children drowned in a lake in Kohinoor Pahad village in Basvakalyan Taluk of Bidar district. Seven children had gone for a coracle ride, when the boat toppled. Villagers managed to rescue three of them while four others were killed. The deceased age between 12 and 15 years and have been identified as Tabrez Nabeersab, Tanuja Banu Lal Mohammad, Ziya Banu Sattar and Ishrat Banu Qureshi. National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team, along with help of local expert swimmers, recovered the bodies from the lake.
- Next story Glitch mars House vote on GOP tax overhaul
- Previous story At least 12 dead in bus crash on excursion to Mexican ruins
- Trump feels “responsibility” for Korean peace
- Varanasi DM writes letter to Centre over reduction in Ganga water level
- India needs to triple its GDP to maintain sustain growth: Jayant Sinha
- Trump, Merkel talks to focus on Iran and international trade
- U.S. considers tightening grip on China ties to Corporate America