Bidar (Karnataka), Dec 20 (ANI): An outing on the occasion of Ellu Amavasya-harvesting festival- turned into a tragedy when four children drowned in a lake in Kohinoor Pahad village in Basvakalyan Taluk of Bidar district. Seven children had gone for a coracle ride, when the boat toppled. Villagers managed to rescue three of them while four others were killed. The deceased age between 12 and 15 years and have been identified as Tabrez Nabeersab, Tanuja Banu Lal Mohammad, Ziya Banu Sattar and Ishrat Banu Qureshi. National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team, along with help of local expert swimmers, recovered the bodies from the lake.
- Next story Glitch mars House vote on GOP tax overhaul
- Previous story At least 12 dead in bus crash on excursion to Mexican ruins
- Bappi Laheri Became Grandfather | Bappa Laheri
- Yami Gautam, Sonal Chauhan and Others at ELLE Graduates Evening
- Ranveer Singh, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Others At RPL Football Spring Season 2018
- Fire breaks out at a firecracker factory in Bihar’s Nalanda
- Air India inaugurates its maiden flight from Delhi to Tel Aviv