Mumbai, Aug 25 (ANI): At least four coaches of a suburban train derailed near Mahim station on the Harbour Line on Friday in Mumbai. The incident comes two days after Delhi-bound Kaifiyat Express derailed, injuring several people. The derailment affected train movement on the Wadala-Andheri section.
- Next story People queue up outside RBI to get new Rs 200 currency notes
- Previous story As Dera chief leaves for court, followers faint, fling themselves on road
- BIMSTEC, SAARC allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region: Alice Wells
- Pakistan to play crucial role in ensuring Afghanistan’s stability: US
- Woman stripped, thrashed in Bihar on murder suspicion
- Man attempts to crush sleeping man’s head in Alwar
- Surging white-water gorge kills at least 10 in Italy