Aliganj (Uttar Pradesh), Sep 30 (ANI): Atleast four people died and three others were critically injured in a car accident in Lucknow’s Aliganj area on Saturday. The incident took place when the car driver lost control and collided with a divider on Purania railway overbridge. Of the seven traveling in the car, four died in a hospital’s trauma centre while three others are critically injured. Reportedly, the family of Lucknow’s Keshav Nagar was returning from Sitapur road after celebrating a birthday party there.
- Next story Cow vigilantism should not be mistaken for violence: RSS Chief
- Previous story CM Naidu inaugurates industrial cluster of 75 engineering MSMEs
- Republican McSally congratulates Sinema for Arizona win
- Prime Minister Modi pays last respect to Ananth Kumar at his residence
- Sara kept me on my toes: Sushant Singh Rajput on his ‘Kedarnath’ co-star
- Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee passes away at 95
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath conveys his best wishes on Chhath Puja