Ludhiana (Punjab), Feb 18 (ANI): Four people died in Ludhiana after they caught an electric shock during a birthday celebration on Saturday. The incident took place during the birthday celebration of one of the deceased person’s daughter when one of them accidently touched a high tension wire while he was drunk. When the other three tried to save him, all of them died of shock. The deceased were taken for post mortem and started investigation.
- Next story Watch: Clashes break out between KSU, DYF students groups
- Previous story Police busts cheating gang, registers FIR