4 people have lost their lives and many have been trapped under the debris as two wings of 4 storey residential building collapsed in suburban Ghatkopar in Mumbai. As per the sources 14 fire engines, 108 ambulances and rescue vans along with the teams of the state disaster management force, have rushed to the site.
- Next story Sumeet Vyas To Romance This A Lister Bollywood Actress
- Previous story President Ramnath Kovind’s elder brother spoke on his younger brother becoming President
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat