Raebareli (U.P.), Nov 01 (ANI): At least four people were killed and nearly 100 people have suffered injuries after an ash-pipe exploded at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) plant in Uttar Pradesh’s Raebareli on Wednesday. The cause of the blast is expected to be high pressure. The injured have been admitted to a district hospital. Workers were present inside the plant when the explosion took place. U.P. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced ex gratia of Rs. 2 lakh for kin of deceased, Rs. 50,000 for critically injured and Rs 25,000 for injured.
- Next story Sanjeeda Sheikh DITCHES Aamir Ali For Arjun Bijlani Birthday Bash
- Previous story Now, dengue outbreak in Ludhiana
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement