Raebareli (U.P.), Nov 01 (ANI): At least four people were killed and nearly 100 people have suffered injuries after an ash-pipe exploded at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) plant in Uttar Pradesh’s Raebareli on Wednesday. The cause of the blast is expected to be high pressure. The injured have been admitted to a district hospital. Workers were present inside the plant when the explosion took place. U.P. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced ex gratia of Rs. 2 lakh for kin of deceased, Rs. 50,000 for critically injured and Rs 25,000 for injured.
- Next story Sanjeeda Sheikh DITCHES Aamir Ali For Arjun Bijlani Birthday Bash
- Previous story Now, dengue outbreak in Ludhiana
- Ajinomoto helps to maintain food safety in Thailand
- Casio contributes to mathematics education in Thailand
- Rani Mukerji With Winners Of Camlin ‘Hichki’ Contest
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj