Mumbai, Dec 15 (ANI): A 40-year-old journalist died in a road accident after his auto rickshaw collided into one another in Kurla. The deceased, Prashant Tripathi, had returned from Uttar Pradesh after performing the last rites of his grandfather there and was headed to Kurla from Bandra when the incident happened. The incident took place in Subhash Nagar’s new mill road, when Tripathi was travelling in an auto rickshaw. The driver Sikandar Momin was riding it towards Kurla, when another rickshaw coming from opposite direction rammed into it. The police have arrested the accused Kasam Mukhtar Shaikh, 26, for rash and negligent driving. The incident left Tripathi and Momin previously injured. The police have informed his family about the incident and they have left from Pratapgarh in UP to reach Mumbai.
- Next story Train collision in France kills at least four teenagers
- Previous story South Asia Newsline (Program) – Dec 14, 2017
- Mysterious train sparks rumours of Kim Jong-un’s China visit
- Bihar journalists ‘killed’: RK Singh writes to Smriti Irani for help to kin
- Officials say Iowa family found dead in Mexico killed by gas
- Egypt heads to polls to choose between Sisi and ‘rival’
- Amit Shah slams Siddaramaiah for wearing Rs 40 lakh wrist watch