Meerut (U.P.), Aug 16 (ANI): At least eight persons have died and 42 more cases of swine flu have been recorded in Uttar Pradesh’s Meerut. Swine flu is caused by H1N1 virus. H1N1 symptoms are similar to those produced by other influenza viruses fever, cough, sore throat, body aches and respiratory problems and internal and external bleeding. The Chief Medical Officer Rajkumar expressed concern and said he is ready with all the possible requirements to provide adequate facilities to the patients.
- Next story Trump blames both sides for Charlottesville violence
- Previous story Miscreants throw ink on Subhash Chandra Bose’s statue at BDO office
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy