Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh), Jun 25 (ANI): Arunachal Pradesh’s capital city Itanagar witnessed a massive landslide on Saturday night. The landslide came after a spell of heavy rains in the region. The incident took place in Itanagar’s Doni colony area. The landslide is said to have left 5 persons dead and few others injured. The rescue team was hard on work to retrieve the bodies stuck under the debris. Officials requested people to be aware seeing the heightened chances of landslides in the area during rainfalls.
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat
- Sonka soars to his first Red Bull Air Race win of season in Budapest