Dantewada (Chhattisgarh), Oct 21 (ANI): In yet another incident of violence in the name of Maoism, at least five vehicles deployed for railway line construction between Kirandul and Vishakhapatnam were torched by Naxals in Dantewada’s Kamalur in Chhattisgarh. Around two dozen Maoists reached the construction site and torched the vehicles and fled from the spot. A probe has been initiated in this regard.
- 5 vehicles deployed for railway line construction torched by Maoists
- 5 trouble-free tips to avoid dengue and prevent breeding of mosquitoes
- Terrorists frustrated over improving conditions in Kashmir valley: Army Chief
- Several injured during traditional ‘Hingot Yuddha’ in Gautampura
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates 3C Model Conclave 2017