Dantewada (Chhattisgarh), Oct 21 (ANI): In yet another incident of violence in the name of Maoism, at least five vehicles deployed for railway line construction between Kirandul and Vishakhapatnam were torched by Naxals in Dantewada’s Kamalur in Chhattisgarh. Around two dozen Maoists reached the construction site and torched the vehicles and fled from the spot. A probe has been initiated in this regard.
- Next story Police Commemoration Day: India remembers sacrifices of policemen died in 1959 Chinese firing
- Previous story 5 trouble-free tips to avoid dengue and prevent breeding of mosquitoes
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia