Dantewada (Chhattisgarh), Oct 21 (ANI): In yet another incident of violence in the name of Maoism, at least five vehicles deployed for railway line construction between Kirandul and Vishakhapatnam were torched by Naxals in Dantewada’s Kamalur in Chhattisgarh. Around two dozen Maoists reached the construction site and torched the vehicles and fled from the spot. A probe has been initiated in this regard.
- Next story Police Commemoration Day: India remembers sacrifices of policemen died in 1959 Chinese firing
- Previous story 5 trouble-free tips to avoid dengue and prevent breeding of mosquitoes
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe