The Haryana state government has seized Dera properties amounting to about Rs. 58.2 crores in order to claim the damages caused by Dera Sachcha Sauda supporters when they resorted to violence after their chief Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan was convicted in a rape case.
- 58.2 Cr Of Dera Properties Attached To Recover Panchkula Violence Damages
- World prepares to remember Princess Diana 20 years after her death
- Deadly storm Harvey makes landfall a second time
- Mumbai Rains: Blame Game On While City Crawls Back To Life
- Congress will provide ‘significant resources’ for Harvey victims: Cruz