The Haryana state government has seized Dera properties amounting to about Rs. 58.2 crores in order to claim the damages caused by Dera Sachcha Sauda supporters when they resorted to violence after their chief Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan was convicted in a rape case.
- Next story Over 30,000 people in Texas shelters: FEMA
- Previous story World prepares to remember Princess Diana 20 years after her death
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet