The Haryana state government has seized Dera properties amounting to about Rs. 58.2 crores in order to claim the damages caused by Dera Sachcha Sauda supporters when they resorted to violence after their chief Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Insan was convicted in a rape case.
- Next story Over 30,000 people in Texas shelters: FEMA
- Previous story World prepares to remember Princess Diana 20 years after her death
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi