New Delhi, Jun 22 (ANI): India International MSME Start-Up Expo’s fifth edition will take off from Friday at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. The expo is an initiative to boost MSMEs, Startups and budding young entrepreneurs. The three-day event will conclude on June 24 and will be inaugurated by Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Suresh Prabhu, along with Minister of State, Jitendra Singh. The expo aims to provide participants and visitors with the much needed unified global platform for networking and assist them in exhibiting their ideas. The agenda is to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment to generate maximum job opportunities. Also to provide a one-stop global platform to connect, network, partner and share information with Domestic and International SMEs and find new business opportunities in participating countries. The event is said to witness more than 20,000 visitors, 250 exhibitors, 100 Business to Government (B2G) and Business to Business (B2B) meetings. Apart from these, 50 Embassies and global participants, 30 banks and investors, 15 PSUs-Government Departments and 10 concurrent summits are expected to grace the occasion. Envoys of Thailand, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan will also be present on the occasion.
- Previous story Tailor-made workspace provider, Smartworks deploys human robot ‘Mitra’ at latest Hyderabad facility
- 5th India International MSME Start-Up Expo to begin from June 22
- Tailor-made workspace provider, Smartworks deploys human robot ‘Mitra’ at latest Hyderabad facility
- Highly anxious people better at taking risky decisions
- Fans in shock after Croatia crush Argentina 3-0
- Canadian MP breastfeeds during questions period