Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), Dec 12 (ANI): At least six people were killed and ten others were injured after a tempo traveler rolled down to deep gorge on Tuesday. The unfortunate road accident occurred on NH 21 at Kangu in Sundar Nagar area of Mandi. The injured passengers were rushed to Sundernagar Hospital for treatment, while four critical passengers were referred to PGI, Chandigarh. These people were from Ambala, who had come to attend a marriage ceremony in Sundernagar.
- Next story Rahul Gandhi worshiped at Jagannath temple on last day of election campaigning
- Previous story Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi witnesses cultural gala at Pravasi Bharatiya Kendra
- Sushil & Vijender Inspired Me To Take Up Sports Para Asian Games Medalist Sundar Gurjar
- Hindus in Birgunj celebrate Navratri
- #MeToo movement: Vinta Nanda files complaint against Alok Nath
- Indian Army is fully prepared: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh on Pakistan threats
- Watch: Police anti-landmine vehicle hits car in Chhattisgarh’s Kanker