Gardez (Afghanistan), Oct 18 (ANI): As many as 60 people were killed and hundreds were injured after Taliban militants attacked a number of government buildings across the country on Tuesday. The deadliest attack occurred in eastern city of Gardez. Two Taliban suicide car bombers struck a police training centre, before gunmen stormed in. Security forces succeeded in killing at least five of the attackers while more than 20 officers died in the assault. One of victims of the attack told he was at the barber shop when he heard a loud explosion. His hands and head were injured and several other causalities were reported in the area. The militants also attacked in Ghazni province where they set off armored vehicles packed with explosives near the governor’s office, killing dozens.
- Next story Tibetan Youth Congress workers detained for protesting outside Chinese embassy
- Previous story Maharashtra transport strike enters Day 2
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory