Ayodhya (U.P.), Oct 15 (ANI): The Uttar Pradesh government has organised a grand Diwali event on 18th October where they are also planning to make a new Guinness record by lighting two lakh lamps. The previous record is of 1,50,009 lamps. As many as sixty potter families are busy preparing around two lakh earthen lamps in Ayodhya’s Jaisingh area to celebrate the festival of Diwali with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Members of potter families, including children, are busy in making the upcoming event rememberable. While the big project has definitely made Diwali happier and prosperous for the potters, the problem of electricity remains a major challenge in their way. Around one lakh lamps have been made by the potters so far and they are determined to complete the project in the given time.
- Next story People of country are now over with BJP’s fake promises: Congress on Gurdaspur by-poll results
- Previous story Ex-hostages land in Canada, with tales of terror
- WPP chief Sorrell investigated over misconduct allegation
- Ye hai right style: Dress collections for getting ready in wedding’s different functions
- Hazel Shares Snapshots With Hubby Yuvraj
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh