Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 26 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh said the state government has given clearance to 61 Pakistani Hindu migrants, remaining 600-700 will be given the citizenship soon. Sympathising over the misery of migrants, he said this is right from a way that after waiting for 30-40 years people finally got the citizenship of India. These people ran from Sindh after being treated badly, from where they got suffering. People who faced oppression and were afraid of Pakistan have got respect today.
- Next story Virat Rest Looks Like Marriage Plans
- Previous story India will overtake China’s economy under PM Modi’s guidance: CM Shivraj
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh