Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Oct 26 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh said the state government has given clearance to 61 Pakistani Hindu migrants, remaining 600-700 will be given the citizenship soon. Sympathising over the misery of migrants, he said this is right from a way that after waiting for 30-40 years people finally got the citizenship of India. These people ran from Sindh after being treated badly, from where they got suffering. People who faced oppression and were afraid of Pakistan have got respect today.
- 61 Pakistani Hindu migrants get Indian citizenship, 600-700 more to get: Raman Singh
- India will overtake China’s economy under PM Modi’s guidance: CM Shivraj
- Silent nuns center of drama in “Novitiate”
- James Franco becomes Jack Nicholson to scare Halloween punters
- Grace Jones brings her eccentricity to film premiere