According to a survey by Pew Research Center, 4 out of 5 Indians trust their national government and are in favour of some level of autocracy.
- Next story Scientists defy gravity for weightless experiments
- Previous story Sky Lanterns For Pollution Free Diwali
- Trump: ‘no rush’ for North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders