The Japan Meteorological Agency says a magnitude 7.4 struck off the coast of Fukushima, triggering a tsunami warning that was later lifted. Gavino Garay reports.
- Next story Rohingyas flee Myanmar violence
- Previous story Japan PM says government to do utmost to respond to earthquake
- ‘2.0’ makes smooth entry into 100 cr club
- ‘Two leaves’ symbol case: Patiala House Court frames charges against TTV Dhinakaran
- Bulandshahr violence: My father wanted us to be secular, says son of deceased cop
- Bulandshahr violence: UP CM has emerged as controversial leader, says Mallikarjun Kharge
- Bulandshahr violence: State govt will bring whoever is responsible to justice without bias, says Naqvi