Malaysia customs officials have seized smuggled ivory products worth $70,000. It comes as the country tries to pull away from its image as a global transit point for the illicit ivory trade. Kate King reports.
- Next story Dynamos Unveil New Coach Ex-Madrid Star Miguel Angel
- Previous story Azam Khan Toes Party Line, Raja Bhaiya Bats For Kovind
- Daniel Wellington opens doors to its first store in India With Parineeti Chopra
- Dimple Kapadia With Her Nephew Karan Kapadia At Korner House
- Raveena Tandon At Grand Finale Of Mumbai Festival 2018
- Sri Devi, Tushar Kapoor and Jackie Shroff at 37th Annual Day Celebration
- Chilkur Balaji Temple holds special prayers for solving ‘banking crisis’