Amravati (AP), Aug 15 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu hoisted national flag in Amaravati on the occasion of 72nd Independence Day on Wednesday. Several cabinet ministers were present at the event. Earlier, in the morning, Prime Minister Narendra Modi hoisted the tricolor flag at the Red Fort in Delhi.
- Next story 72nd I-Day: Indian High Commissioner to Pakistan Ajay Bisaria hoists tricolour in Islamabad
- Previous story ‘Manikarnika’ Kangana roars in first poster
- Thousands of women march for third straight year
- Trump to propose ‘compromise’ to end shutdown: source
- Demonstrators sing for DRC’s Tshisekedi as they await presidential results
- Air Force Chief called liar by opposition for calling Rafale good aircraft: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Kumbh Mela: Fire breaks out in a tent at UP’s Prayagraj