Hyderabad (Telangana), June 14 (ANI): An inter-state drug racket was busted in Telangana after six people were arrested from multiple locations in the last four days. The racket came to light when police, after receiving a tip-off, set up a checkpoint in Pedda Amberpet area and arrested two people after recovering 73 kg of cannabis from their car. After interrogating the two drug peddlers, it came to know about the racket, which was being run from Mumbai by two people. A police team was sent to Mumbai and the two were arrested with 3 kg of cannabis on Tuesday, while their agents were arrested from Hyderabad. A case under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act has been registered against the accused.
- Next story China’s Anbang says chairman has stepped aside, after report of his arrest
- Previous story Watch: Leopard barges into girls hostel, attacks dogs
- Joaquin Phoenix and Gus Van Sant premiere cartoonist biopic in Berlin
- Andhra Pradesh government, Facebook India collaborate for IT projects
- Odisha government is “insensitive, inhuman”, says Dharmendra Pradhan over farmer’s suicide issue
- Kushner can do job without security clearance: White House
- Trump Jr. arrives in India to pitch condos