Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Oct 17 (ANI): As many as eight Indian fishermen were detained by the Sri Lankan Navy, while fishing near the Delft Island on Tuesday. The fishermen belonged to Tamil Nadu’s Rameswaram. They have been taken to Sri Lanka’s Mannar naval camp, and investigation is underway. Earlier, On October 12, five Indian fishermen were arrested by the Sri Lankan Navy and were sent for police remand till October 25, by the Mannar Court.
- Next story Total termination of Iran nuclear deal ‘possible’: Donald Trump
- Previous story Former sarpanch Ramzan Sheikh shot dead by terrorists
- Hockey World Cup 2018: Preparations commence in Bhubaneswar
- Ayushmann Khurrana’s heartfelt birthday post for brother Aparshakti
- Malta police identify suspected journalist murder masterminds
- Congress has lost its credibility in Chhattisgarh: Raman Singh
- Swamy backs Khattar over his rape comment, says he was trying to explain the circumstances