Yadgir (Karnataka), Feb 21 (ANI): At least nine people died and 43 others were injured after a tempo collided with a cement tanker in Karnataka’s Yadgir on Monday night. The injured were rushed to nearest hospitals for treatment.
- Next story Maharashtra Civic polls: Mohan Bhagwat casts his ballot
- Previous story 3.5-year-old girl allegedly molested by school employee
- BIMSTEC, SAARC allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region: Alice Wells
- Pakistan to play crucial role in ensuring Afghanistan’s stability: US
- Woman stripped, thrashed in Bihar on murder suspicion
- Man attempts to crush sleeping man’s head in Alwar
- Surging white-water gorge kills at least 10 in Italy