Bidar (Karnataka), Oct 24 (ANI): In yet another incident of official apathy, a 97-year-old man, named Sangappa Bheemanna, was denied wheel chair when he visited Bidar hospital for eye treatment. His grandson Kailash had to carry him by hand to the 2nd floor. The staff of the hospital remained quite even after seeing the incident.
- Previous story No govt has seen any gain in getting Netaji’s remains back to India: Subhash Chandra Bose’s daughter
- 97-year-old patient denied wheelchair, carried on shoulders to 2nd floor
- No govt has seen any gain in getting Netaji’s remains back to India: Subhash Chandra Bose’s daughter
- Uproar in Rajasthan as government tables Criminal Laws Amendment Bill
- Bipasha Basu defends her condom ad, reveals why she choose to endorse it
- People demand return of the monarchy in Nepal