Bidar (Karnataka), Oct 24 (ANI): In yet another incident of official apathy, a 97-year-old man, named Sangappa Bheemanna, was denied wheel chair when he visited Bidar hospital for eye treatment. His grandson Kailash had to carry him by hand to the 2nd floor. The staff of the hospital remained quite even after seeing the incident.
- Next story IT Department carried out TDS assessment raid at my office: Tamil Actor Vishal
- Previous story No govt has seen any gain in getting Netaji’s remains back to India: Subhash Chandra Bose’s daughter
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe