Reuters photographer Carlos Jasso documents hundreds of families who lost their Mexico City homes in the deadly 1985 earthquake and are still living in subpar conditions at ‘Camp No. 3’ as they wait for promised government-subsidized homes. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Rajinikanth is finally back as Chitti in new 2.0 new poster
- Previous story Solar car to recharge its batteries from sun’s rays
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala