The Queensferry Crossing, the third bridge in as many centuries to link Edinburgh and the north of Scotland over the River Forth, was formally completed, concluding the biggest Scottish infrastructure project in a generation. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- A mammoth engineering feat, Scotland’s third Forth bridge is ready to open
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali Bids Adieu To Ganpati Bappa
- ‘Despacito’ officially ties Mariah Carey’s record for most weeks at No.1
- Dead body found pieced into two in Manganam
- Setting example of communal harmony, Muslims gift loudspeaker to temple