While growing communal differences in the country are a matter of concern for the administration, there is a woman in Varanasi who is setting a shining example of not just communal harmony but mutual respect. This temple in the city of temples stands unique as Noor Fatima, a lawyer by profession and a Muslim by religion built a temple with her own funds and along with her namaaz 5 times a day, she starts her day with putting water on the Shivaling.
- Previous story ISI’s hand in case of seized heroin worth Rs of 3500 crores on Gujarat Maritime Border
- A Shiva Temple Founded By A Muslim Woman Is Drawing Devotees This Shravan
- ISI’s hand in case of seized heroin worth Rs of 3500 crores on Gujarat Maritime Border
- CM Raje inspects flood situation in Rajasthan
- U.S. Vice President Pence reassures commitment to NATO
- National security issues should be left for Home Ministry, security agencies: Jitendra Singh