While growing communal differences in the country are a matter of concern for the administration, there is a woman in Varanasi who is setting a shining example of not just communal harmony but mutual respect. This temple in the city of temples stands unique as Noor Fatima, a lawyer by profession and a Muslim by religion built a temple with her own funds and along with her namaaz 5 times a day, she starts her day with putting water on the Shivaling.
- Next story Velodrome built for Rio Olympics damaged by fire
- Previous story ISI’s hand in case of seized heroin worth Rs of 3500 crores on Gujarat Maritime Border
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus