For the first time in decades, the top floors of the Colosseum built to host gladiatorial contests nearly 2,000 years ago have opened for small groups of visitors. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story ‘Why would you ask something that dumb?’: McCain to reporter
- Previous story Luis Fonsi, Lin-Manuel Miranda raise funds disaster relief
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana