Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy adds to the line forming behind presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron, urging voters to keep far-right candidate Marine Le Pen out. But next week won’t be smooth sailing for Macron, whose his campaign confirmed phishing attempts have targeted staff, but failed. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Syrian Kurds protest against Turkish raids
- Previous story With Mosul University in ruins, students adapt to new “campus”
- RS election results: BJP wins 9 seats in UP, CM Yogi Adityanath thanks allies
- This win will strengthen BJP: Piyush Goyal on RS Polls’ results
- RS Polls: Watch BJP workers celebrate party’s massive win in UP
- British PM Theresa May welcomes confirmed EU Brexit transition offer
- 50% of females coming for IVF suffering with genital TB, says study