Union Minister, Ananth Kumar speaking up on the UK Parliament attack said that the strike near Westminster was an attack on democracy, liberalism and tolerance.
- Next story Trump tells House Republicans to pass Obamacare or it stays
- Previous story Do Not Regret Being Part Of Ayodhya Movement – Uma Bharti
- Any decision on Brexit deal will happen in New Year – British trade minister
- Hockey World Cup- Australia Settle For Bronze Medal
- Rafale deal verdict: Congress is conspiring with Pakistan to take revenge for its 2014 electoral loss, says BJP
- India vs Australia: We wanted to create pressure from both ends, says Jasprit Bumrah
- Pulwama encounter: Wreath laying ceremony of Army jawan Sawar Kishan Singh Rajput performed