Kathua, J&K, Jan 28 (ANI): As the government will soon roll out Aadhaar pay service that will enable people to make and receive payments by using their Aadhaar number and bio-metrics, the Aadhaar has become an important part of livelihood. The people of Kathua thronged to Aadhar card centres to get themselves registered. The residents too felt that Aadhar is an important document and it would help ease the process of moving over to a cashless economy. Kathua Additional Deputy Commissioner Dr. Bharat Bhushan also appealed to the people to get themselves enrolled.
- Next story Vietnamese new year goes hi-tech with laser-engraved melons
- Previous story Traffic on NH 1 remains suspended, truck drivers face tough time
- Police search for gunman who killed four at Nashville waffle house
- Man who wrestled rifle from Waffle House gunman denies being hero
- Watch: Man gets beaten-up by public, police for thrashing his wife
- Death toll of Naxals rises to 16
- Tibet can benefit from China’s economy if rights are guaranteed, says Dalai Lama