Kathua, J&K, Jan 28 (ANI): As the government will soon roll out Aadhaar pay service that will enable people to make and receive payments by using their Aadhaar number and bio-metrics, the Aadhaar has become an important part of livelihood. The people of Kathua thronged to Aadhar card centres to get themselves registered. The residents too felt that Aadhar is an important document and it would help ease the process of moving over to a cashless economy. Kathua Additional Deputy Commissioner Dr. Bharat Bhushan also appealed to the people to get themselves enrolled.
- Aadhar-based biometrics assumes importance in livelihood of J-K residents
- Traffic on NH 1 remains suspended, truck drivers face tough time
- Delhi wakes up to foggy morning
- Local residents stage protest against increasing man-animal conflict
- Rajasthan government honours officials, police personnel for their meritorious service