Kathua, J&K, Jan 28 (ANI): As the government will soon roll out Aadhaar pay service that will enable people to make and receive payments by using their Aadhaar number and bio-metrics, the Aadhaar has become an important part of livelihood. The people of Kathua thronged to Aadhar card centres to get themselves registered. The residents too felt that Aadhar is an important document and it would help ease the process of moving over to a cashless economy. Kathua Additional Deputy Commissioner Dr. Bharat Bhushan also appealed to the people to get themselves enrolled.
- Next story Vietnamese new year goes hi-tech with laser-engraved melons
- Previous story Traffic on NH 1 remains suspended, truck drivers face tough time
- BJP makes mountain out of a molehill when it comes to AMU: Zafaryab Jilani
- Congress should at least respect its own ministers: CM Shivraj on Digvijay Singh’s statement
- Prashant Kishor appointed as JD (U) national vice president
- Jada Pinkett cried for ‘45 days straight’ while tackling marriage woes
- Neymar heaps praise on Argentina ahead of friendly