Kathua, J&K, Jan 28 (ANI): As the government will soon roll out Aadhaar pay service that will enable people to make and receive payments by using their Aadhaar number and bio-metrics, the Aadhaar has become an important part of livelihood. The people of Kathua thronged to Aadhar card centres to get themselves registered. The residents too felt that Aadhar is an important document and it would help ease the process of moving over to a cashless economy. Kathua Additional Deputy Commissioner Dr. Bharat Bhushan also appealed to the people to get themselves enrolled.
- Next story Vietnamese new year goes hi-tech with laser-engraved melons
- Previous story Traffic on NH 1 remains suspended, truck drivers face tough time
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall
- Six dead in DR Congo protest crackdown: UN
- Zidane happy as Real forget woes to thrash Deportivo 7-1