New Delhi, Aug 31 (ANI): In a noble cause, Aamir Khan has donated Rs 25 lakh to the Chief Minister’s Relief fund for smoother relief operations for Bihar floods victims. He has also urged his fans to help the victims. A cheque of Rs. 25 lakh was sent by ‘Dangal’ star through courier and was received at the office of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. This is not the first time the actor has donated such a big amount to a state. Earlier this month, Khan donated the same number of amount to the flood victims in Assam and Gujarat. Over one crore seventy lakh people have been affected by the floods in Bihar. The death toll has mounted to 415, with 21 districts being affected by the deluge.
- Next story Mushari Police Station submerged in flood waters
- Previous story Mumbai rains: Many long-distance trains rescheduled, cancelled due to heavy downpour
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank