Delhi deputy chief minister and senior AAP leader Manish Sisodia has said that Aam Aadmi Party’s victory in Bawana bypolls is a public’s edict against vandalism politics of BJP as the victory came against AAP’s rebel leader Ved Prakash, who left the party just before MCD polls to join BJP.
- Next story Railway arch added to bridge connecting Crimea with Russia
- Previous story New Zealand welcomes home world champion Black Ferns
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence