New Delhi, Dec 16 (ANI): Challenging the verdict of acquittal of Rajesh and Nupur Talwar by the court in the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case, Hemraj’s wife has appealed in the Supreme Court for seeking justice. Hemraj’s wife lamented that acquittal of the couple means that no one killed her husband. In October, the Allahabad High Court acquitted the couple saying that there was no evidence on record to charge them for the double murder. Hemraj, who worked as a domestic help, and their daughter Aarushi were found dead on May 16, 2008 in Talwar’s house. The couple was found guilty for the double-murder by CBI court.
- Next story Hanna Huskova of Belarus wins Ski Aerials in China
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi can provide wings to country’s youth: Navjot Singh
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh