As Japan marks the anniversary of its surrender in World War Two, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe avoids a ceremony at a controversial shrine. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story Manufacturing council crumbles: Trump damaged?
- Previous story Hundreds of bodies recovered from Sierra Leone mudslide
- Thousands in London and Paris protest for tighter U.S. gun controls
- They should have worn black cloaks: Amarinder Singh on BJP, SAD walkout from assembly
- Sonakshi, Salman, Katrina, Prabhu Deva share their excitement for Da-Bangg Tour!
- SP, BSP decided to join hands to prevent BJP’s victory: Mayawati on RS Polls
- Former Catalan leader faces arrest in Finland