Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe seeks an urgent meeting at the United Nations to strengthen measures against Pyongyang after North Korea fired a missile over the country. No reporter narration.
- Abe calls North Korean missile “gravest threat to our nation”
- Middleweights Golovkin and Alvarez prep for boxing’s next big night
- North Korean missile passes over northern Japan
- Religious leaders converge on Washington for justice rally
- Trump hopes government shutdown won’t be necessary over wall funding