Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s ruling bloc scores a big election win, bolstering his chance of becoming the nation’s longest-serving premier and re-energizing his push to revise the pacifist constitution. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Former U.S. presidents hold concert benefiting hurricane relief efforts
- Previous story Indian Hockey Team Clinch Asia Cup In Dhaka, Fans Rejoice In India
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia