Japan and the European Union agreed on Thursday to a free trade pact, creating the world’s biggest open economic area and signalling resistance to what they see as U.S. President Donald Trump’s protectionist turn. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Mom forced to hold child for entire United flight after seat given away
- Previous story European Parliament votes to end Turkey accession talks
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin