New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is regarded as one of the most beautiful women in the world. But for her beau Abhishek Bachchan, she is much more than just being an ageless beauty. In a recent interview with a leading publication, Abhishek shared an insight on how Aishwarya does everything for their daughter Aaraadhya and has become a “supermom”. “When she became a mother her career took a backseat. Today, she does everything for Aaradhya. She is supermom. Soon after Aaradhya was born, the media went at her about her weight gain. Nasty things were written, which really upset me,” he said. Adding, “If that upset her, she said nothing. ”Water off a duck’s back,” said Aishwarya when she saw me perturbed. Anyone who knows her would know that she has never spent a day in the gym. The only time was when we were shooting ‘Dhoom 2’ (2006), and Uday Chopra, Hrithik Roshan and I dragged her.” The ‘Guru’ star also shared that he has never seen her complaining about anything even with the hectic travel schedules and erratic work hours. On the professional front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in ‘Fanney Khan’ opposite Rajkummar Rao and Anil Kapoor.
- Abhishek Bachchan feels Aishwarya is a ‘Supermom’
- Watch: Coal transport lorry owners climb cellphone tower to protest against mafia
- Sagarika Ghatge Talks About Marriage
- Himachal Pradesh Congress leader Naresh Chauhan spoke on Congress election manifesto
- Parineeti Hosts Screening Of ‘Golmaal Again’ For Deprived Kids