New Delhi, Aug 19 (ANI): In an incident which shows lack of empathy, an injured man lay on the roadside for over 12 hours with nobody helping him in New Delhi’ Kashmere Gate. Worse part was that people made away with the victim’s mobile phone, a bag containing clothes and even Rs 12 in cash that was in his pocket. The victim works as a driver in Jaipur and was hit by a speeding car while crossing a road. He was later taken to a nearby hospital by police after they received a call in this regard.
- Next story Caught on cam: Man thrashed for protecting his niece from being blackmailed
- Previous story Riya Sen ties knot with long-time boyfriend Shivam Tewari
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases