New Delhi, Aug 19 (ANI): In an incident which shows lack of empathy, an injured man lay on the roadside for over 12 hours with nobody helping him in New Delhi’ Kashmere Gate. Worse part was that people made away with the victim’s mobile phone, a bag containing clothes and even Rs 12 in cash that was in his pocket. The victim works as a driver in Jaipur and was hit by a speeding car while crossing a road. He was later taken to a nearby hospital by police after they received a call in this regard.
- Next story Caught on cam: Man thrashed for protecting his niece from being blackmailed
- Previous story Riya Sen ties knot with long-time boyfriend Shivam Tewari
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections